Nick Westley (upto 8:45)
- You realize that FLAW is NOT taught very well in Law School.
- It is changing quickly - so you can have the satisfaction of "making a noticeable difference".
- Written Skills
- People Skills
- Week in a life of a Jr Barrister
- realize not at all what you learned in Law School
- experience different types of hearings
- Children are a major focus - but it has to be more than "I want to help people/human rights"
- dealing with SRL's is a big skill more necessary - agression
- writing skill very important - and not just forms
- Commmon sense answers
- not just a business transaction
- covers broad disciplines