Monday, August 10, 2015

Anti-Feminism grows

This Sat Aug 8 is YEG SlutWalk - and after Lauren Southerns appearance at YVR SlutWalk on June 10 - I will attend to observe exactly what this event is now about.

But there does seem to be a growing number who do NOT accepting Feminist Propaganda anymore.

Kathy Seagull - Why I am not a Feminist (May 2015)



CharlotteLiftsBruh - Why I am not a Feminist (May 2015)



[She was attacked by feminist for some of her choices/thoughts.   3rd World issues not addressed]

Zara Faris - Anti-Feminism from Islamic POV



Stefanie Nicholas - #WomenAgainstFeminists is the tag that killed me



Anastasia Proctner (although it does seem that she wants her cake as well)



Christina Hoff Sommers -  How Feminism Went Wrong



P.S As I did not manage to post this until AFTER Aug 8 - here was debate TODAY SlutWalk organizer between Danielle Paradis and Lauren Southern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture