Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Outrage after woman caught dumping cat in trash



Here is the complete story.
Lola's owner Stephanie Mann said she and husband Darryl couldn't find Lola on Sunday morning but followed the sound of her meows.

The couple had previously installed a personal surveillance camera outside their home following a spate of thefts in the area.

Mann said they checked the video tape expecting to discover local youths, or a drunk, had thrown Lola into the bin late on Saturday evening, but were shocked to discover the culprit was a respectable looking woman.

"I was absolutely heartbroken to see how someone could just be so cruel," she told the newspaper. "I don't know what went through her head but it was just disgusting to watch and it broke my 8-year-old daughter's heart."
How interesting that it was a middle-aged women who stopped and obviously considered her actions before dumping the cat.   I know how much my daughter missed her cat after it disappeared.

[Update:  The women was found and this was her response:
"OK, I shouldn't have done it, but it's just a cat at the end of the day. I don't think I deserve to be hated by people all over the world, it was just a split second of madness."
Another example of deluded and exclusion to reality thinking?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture