- E.C.M.A.S believes that the best Parent is both parents.
- E.C.M.A.S. has a long proud history of advocating for parents, children and a more progressive family law system.
- E.C.M.A.S. has presented to both the provincial and federal governments on progressive positive change to our family laws.
PAAO - Parental Alienation Awareness Organization
April 25, 2008
Global Parental Alienation Awareness Day
Parental Alienation is behavior that damages a children's mental and emotional well-being, and can interfere with a relationship of a child and either parent. They occur in high conflict marriages, separations or divorces.
Most people do not know about Parental Alienation and Hostile Aggressive Parenting until they experience it. Parental Alienation Awareness is put forth to help raise awareness about this growing problem of mental and emotional child abuse.
F.A.C.T - Fathers Are Capable Too
Fathers Are Capable Too is one of the largest non-custodial parents' and children's rights organisations in Canada dealing with custody and access. F.A.C.T. is an organisation of both men and women working to support our children's right to have a relationship with both parents. We are a not-for-profit non-custodial parents' and fathers' support and advocacy group in Toronto ON.
NMRC - Nanaimo Mens Resource Center
Mission is to:
- Offer support & referrals to men in physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual dimensions of their lives.
- Promote connections with partners, families and community awareness regarding men's issues.
- Help men with family court/divorce, separation and custody and access issues.
- Support men in learning to communicate and enrich existing relationships.
Glenn Sacks is a men's and fathers' issues newspaper columnist, radio commentator, and blogger. Glenn's columns have appeared in dozens of the largest newspapers in the United States. His radio commentaries appear daily on KLAA AM 830 in Los Angeles. He regularly appears on radio and TV, and is often quoted in major publications.
Glenn is also on frequently read on MND - Mens News Daily
Ex-Fathers Peterborough ON Men's Support Group
#Suite166, 266 Charlotte St.
Peterborough, ON K9J 2V4
Groups that are Pro-Feminist
I do not agree with these mens groups as I believe they betray masculinity by "buying-in" to radical feminist dogma about a male patriarchal conspiracy - but have many useful articles and resources.
The members of Men For Change are dedicated towards promoting positive masculinity and ending sexism and violence and are based in Halifax, Nova Scotia.